Since I wanted to make a portrait of David and focus on the couple I decided to crop part of the photo away making it more about them. I also tweaked around with some color balancing since the original photo were tinted by an orange sunlight.
For you who haven’t seen the final version of Davids Ever After. A .gif animation showing the process making it can be viewed in this blogpost.
Yesterday/early morning I wasn’t in the mood of starting the project 1001 again (will do tomorrow) so I decided to finish an old sketch lying around:
BJD sketch. I used a photo of a BJD (Ball jointed doll) as reference for this sketch.